Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Books For Your Family


I am not in the habit of promoting products or websites but this has value for families in lots of ways. For very little money, you can publish a full-color book using your own pictures and text. The possibilities are unlimited- make a personalized book about your kid or your family, a vacation journal, a holiday compilation, a very special gift for another family member, etc. Let your imagination run with ways to make your family or someone special with their own book.

I got one for my birthday, a story written by my daughter about an adventure with my grandkids, filled with pictures they had drawn. It was amazing!

My grandkids love to have books read to them. Imagine how much fun it would be for your child to have their very own book about them or your family. Check it out at Blurb.