Friday, December 26, 2008

Volunteer Caught on Camera!


This blurry picture caught one of our volunteers (her initials are CB) sneaking a snack before service started. She was trying to run away from my phone camera but I got her. So now you know what goes on behind the scenes at CATB Children's Ministry. And you trust your kids to these kinds of people? LOL!


Seriously, we have some of the best volunteers in the country and I love to brag on them. You should have seen the Kindergarten kids singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus on Christmas Eve. It was awesome. And then watching their eyes light up when they saw the snow coming down and Santa Claus and his elf- it's what I live for.


Guys, you lit it up this week. Thanks to all of you who gave so unselfishly so these kids could get it. I can't wait to see what God does in the coming year!