Monday, December 1, 2008

Generosity Plus!

Today I went with some of our volunteers to deliver all the Angel Tree gifts that our CATB family provided for the Salvation Army. This is the third year we have done this and every year we have exceeded the previous year. It was so rewarding to hear how these families will be blessed by our generosity.

It took 4 vehicles to carry all the stuff. I calculated that it represented over $10,000 worth of gifts! What a church! I am so happy to be a part of such a caring group of people. As we launch the Gift Revolution, I know we will see even more examples of unselfish caring as we focus on others. As we taught the kids this weekend, "Christmas is not about what I get; its about learning to give like God, my best."
Whatever you do over the next 25 days, look for ways to express God's love to people around you. We can change the world, one heart at a time.