Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduating Kids!


School's out and that means my fifth graders are moving up to Middle School! Love the way they grow up and change into mature Christ followers. It's especially cool when I know they are moving into a jacked up Middle School program at CATB. They're gonna' love it!

Last weekend our Middle School kids did a 30 hour fast and raised over $1000 for World Vision. They go on mission trips during the summer to help with church planting and lots of other cool stuff. Makes my job so much more rewarding to know that I can send our 5th graders into an environment where I know they will continue to grow under the leadership of Hal 4 and his team.

Having an intentional strategy of spiritual maturity keeps kids engaged and transitioning through their developmental years. If we can steer them onto the right track during these impressionable years, they have a better chance of making it successfully into adulthood. Way to go CATB BayKids Team!